We are excited to announce the launch of Chair Designer 3.0 to help contract furniture customers better plan for their projects.
This is a new iteration of Chair Designer 2.0, originally launched in May 2017. Dara Mir, President of 9to5 Seating explains, “We are excited to launch Chair Designer 3.0! Our team has worked tirelessly to further enhance our Chair Designer to meet the needs of our customers and Sales Reps. Our goal is to make our Chair Designer the best chair customizer and project spec tool within our industry.”
List of enhancements included in the launch of Chair Designer 3.0.:
- 2018 Price Book updates
- Users can login and maintain their user profile
- Users can now maintain their project history
- Users can upload their company logo to customize a bid
- Users will be able to manage their existing projects i.e. edit, remove, copy and re-download the project.
- Users will be able to save a project in progress or clear the project.
- Users will be able to specify custom price for each configured item.
- Users will have an option to include or exclude pricing information from the product specification pdf.
- Users can add tags/descriptions for configured chairs. If added, tags will also appear in downloadable project PDF
- Downloadable project PDF has opt-in to include a project summary
- Users can subscribe to the newsletter from Chair Designer
9to5 Seating understands that changes and additions can lead to questions that may need clarification. You can contact your sales representative or one of our sales support specialists at 888-925-SEAT (7328) with any questions.